Vince Gill I Still Believe In You Contemporary Country Music CD Review

By Clyde Lee Dennis

Very talented Contemporary Country artist Vince Gill has released him latest CD titled I Still Believe In You and Wow! It's good.

I Still Believe In You literally grabs your attention right from the start with Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away and doesn't let go until the very last note of the very last song I Still Believe In You, which is another great track by the way.

The nice thing about a CD like this is when the talent is this rich even if Contemporary Country isn't your favorite style you still can't help but appreciate the greatness of the artist.

I'm of the opinion that I Still Believe In You is certainly Vince Gill's best work in a few years. A totally enjoyable CD and an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up because it's a collection that even the casual Contemporary Country fan can appreciate and enjoy.

While this entire CD is outstanding the truly standout tunes are track 1 - Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away, track 6 - One More Last Chance, and track 10 - I Still Believe In You.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 9 - Love Never Broke Anyones Heart. What a nice track!

I Still Believe In You Release Notes:

Vince Gill originally released I Still Believe In You on September 1, 1992 on the MCA Nashville label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin' Away

2. No Future In The Past

3. Nothing Like A Woman

4. Tryin' To Get Over You

5. Say Hello

6. One More Last Chance

7. Under These Conditions

8. Pretty Words

9. Love Never Broke Anyone's Heart

10. I Still Believe In You

Personnel: Vince Gill (vocals, guitar); Andrea Zonn (vocals, fiddle); Randy Scruggs (acoustic guitar); Steuart Smith (electric guitar); John Hughey (steel guitar); Steve Nathan (organ); Pete Wasner, John Barlow Jarvis (keyboards); Willie Weeks (bass); Carlos Vega (drums); Vicki Hampton, Bob Bailey, Yvonne Hodges, Kim Fleming, Harry Stinson, Billy Thomas, Dawn Sears (background vocals).

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is DUBTurbo the Best Beat Making Software?

The Pressing Need for No-Glitch Voice Over Services

A Review of Musicnotes - Digital Sheet Music Dealer