Piano Practice Pals for Kids - A Cool Gift Idea for Piano Students Helps Students Practice

By Cynthia VanLandingham

I've been teaching piano for many years and I have found a great way to encourage my young students to practice. During group piano lessons I put a practice pal on each student's piano. This year at the beginning of the school year I gave each student a special gift - a Piano Practice Pal for their piano at home. A Piano Practice Pal is a sweet little stuffed animal friend that students take home and put on their piano to keep them company while they practice. When a piano student accomplishes a new goal that is challenging for them I enjoy giving them a new piano practice pal in a different color to add to the collection on their piano at home. Children ages 5 to 11 as well as older children enjoy this special recognition and encouragement.

Some parents and piano teachers may think this is unnecessary because students don't need things to get them to practice. Well I'm not trying to get students to practice by bribing them with toys. I'm just showing them how they can make their piano practice time even more enjoyable. Why shouldn't piano practice be a fun as possible! Some of my students even like to talk to their practice pals from time to time during their practice. Other student's practice pals become piano student Cheer Leaders. I've even composed a song for my young students called the Piano Practice Pal Cheer!

My work is never done, I will always give a cheer - Whoooo! My piano student's near and so very, very dear - Whooo! Practice, Practice, Practice, Practice, Way to Go! That's the way to be an Ace, it's much more work to make a face!

My work is never done, I will always give a cheer - Whoooo! My piano student's near and so very, very dear - Whoooo!

Practice, Practice, Practice, Practice, P-i-a-n-o! I'm such a chum to listen, pal, so please don't ever go!

Stay and have more music fun with your P - i - a - n - o, Chum, Chum, Chum.

I love helping children achieve their musical dreams by making piano lessons both challenging and fun! And you can too...

To learn the best way to share the gift of music with children visit Amazon.com for my Piano Bears Musical Stories for Children The exciting Piano Bears Musical Stories for children ages 5 to 11 feature the loveable characters, Mrs. Treble Beary and her new piano student, Albeart Littlebud. Children love following along with Albeart to Mrs. Treble Beary's piano studio in Musical Acres Forest. Here they learn what piano lessons are all about in a fun way that kids readily understand and appreciate! Piano students laugh and giggle while reading "Little Bear's Musical Garden" and "Little Bear's Piano Goals."

For a wealth of f'ree information and piano music online visit Piano Bears Music Education Resources Don't Wait to Share the Gift of Music!

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is DUBTurbo the Best Beat Making Software?

The Pressing Need for No-Glitch Voice Over Services

A Review of Musicnotes - Digital Sheet Music Dealer