Ten Things You Can Love About The Piano

By Cynthia VanLandingham

The piano is the most wonderful of instruments in my opinion. Irving Berlin wrote the words and music to a song about the affection many people share for this beautiful instrument called I Love a Piano. It was introduced in 1915 in the Broadway musical Stop! Look! Listen! Later it was sung by Fred Astaire and Judy Garland in the 1948 film Easter Parade.

Here are some of the words to I Love a Piano by Irving Berlin. Maybe you can recall the tune.

I love a piano, I love a piano, I love to hear somebody play! Upon a piano, a grand piano, it simply carries me away!

So you can keep your fiddle and your bow, give me a P-i-a-n-o, Oh, oh!

I love a piano, I love a piano, I love to hear somebody play!

Below are ten reasons why I love the piano.

1. I love the keys, they're black and white, my fingers stretch to play just right.

2. I love the keyboard, put together by an ace, I can always find my place.

3. I love to play the ivories, their tops so smooth when I play each key.

4. I love the sound, so full and profound, it's fit for even a king.

5. I love the energy, to feel its power, I fly upon the keys.

6. I love the harmony, I make it myself, I need nobody's help.

7. I love the musical range of endless possibilities for creativity.

8. I love the grand piano, how elegant, but please don't hurt the elephant.

9. I love the bench, it matches my décor. I'm centered in my musical core.

10. I love the glossy lacquered hood - my happiness reflected in its rosy wood.

To learn the best way to share the gift of music with children visit Amazon.com for my Piano Bears Musical Stories for Children The exciting Piano Bears Musical Stories for children ages 5 to 11 feature the loveable characters, Mrs. Treble Beary and her new piano student, Albeart Littlebud. Children love following along with Albeart to Mrs. Treble Beary's piano studio in Musical Acres Forest. Here they learn what piano lessons are all about in a fun way that kids readily understand and appreciate! Piano students laugh and giggle while reading "Little Bear's Musical Garden" and "Little Bear's Piano Goals."

For a wealth of f'ree information and piano music online visit Piano Bears Music Education Resources Don't Wait to Share the Gift of Music!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is DUBTurbo the Best Beat Making Software?

The Pressing Need for No-Glitch Voice Over Services

A Review of Musicnotes - Digital Sheet Music Dealer